IBP Mission Statement
IBP engages member organizations and the broader reproductive health and family planning (RH/FP) community to identify, implement, and scale up effective practices. We do this through:
- Sharing knowledge and resources
- Minimizing duplication
- Promoting collaboration.
IBP Vision Statement
IBP will be a proven leader for advancing the scale-up of effective practices that contribute to universal access and quality of RH/FP services.
IBP Strategic Objectives
- To strengthen the ability and commitment of IBP member organizations to actively engage in the work of the IBP Initiative.
- To support sustained collaboration to scale-up effective RH/FP practices at the country level.
- To focus IBP’s support for scale-up and documentation of learning in five priority countries.
- To enhance knowledge sharing that improves access to, and application of, information and resources.