The IBP Secretariat, in collaboration with USAID is convening a HIPs Task Team to perform the following functions:
- Develop a strategy and plan to support dissemination and implementation of HIPs at regional and country levels
- Provide overall vision and guidance to the IBP consortium on support for dissemination of HIP materials and for implementation of HIPs, in coordination with the HIPs TAG
- Provide feedback to the HIP TAG on material, including HIP briefs and website, and evidence/information needed to strengthen implementation
- Provide input and feedback to the HIP TAG during the evidence review and identification process to support identification of priority RH/FP high impact practices
- Track progress and identify solutions to challenges in dissemination and implementation of HIPs
- Report progress and results to IBP consortium via Knowledge Gateway and IBP meetings
Click here to read the High Impact Practices Task Team Terms of Reference.
Click here to access the High Impact Practices Task Team on the Knowledge Gateway.