IBP Resource Mobilization Task Team:
- Formulate the IBP RM philosophy or principles about raising and managing money. The intent is not to have huge projects. IBP is a catalyst and we encourage partners to engage in our efforts which we believe will bring benefits to everyone participating
- Develop a resource mobilization strategy that:
- Specifies resource requirements
- Identifies resource availability from diverse sources (i.e., bi-lateral donors, multilateral donors, and foundations)
- Spells out a specific method to capture the needed resources (staff and/or finances)
- Provide overall vision and guidance to the IBP consortium resource mobilization efforts
- Approve RM strategy and oversee its implementation
- Represent the consortium with donors and potential funders
- Work closely with the Secretariat, the KM and ME groups to develop proposals and supporting materials
Click here to read the Resource Mobilization Task Team Terms of Reference.
Click here to access the Resource Mobilization Task Team on the Knowledge Gateway.